Complaint Review: The Parrot Place

• Reported By: ITGeniusGuru — Kennesaw Georgia
The Parrot Place
St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

The Parrot Place Andrew Clark Bird for sale Scam St. Louis, Missouri

Andrew Clark advertised a bird for sale. I responded and sent payment - in advance - using Paypal. Andrew Clark was supposed to ship the bird immediately using an airline. Five days later, I have no bird and I am out hundreds of Dollars. Emails to Andrew were not replied to, or I received a generic reply. I filed a dispute with PayPal and that's only when I heard from him, asking me to close the dispute so that he can "ship the bird". "I am on the phone with Delta Airlines right now as I type this", he claimed in his email reply.

I refused to close the dispute and I am convinced it was a rip-off all along.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Parrot-Place/St-Louis-Missouri-/The-Parrot-Place-Andrew-Clark-Bird-for-sale-Scam-St-Louis-Missouri-1044341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Parrot Place