Complaint Review: The Party Ride, A1 Limousine, Tommy Radalj

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
The Party Ride, A1 Limousine, Tommy Radalj
1208 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, New York U.S.A.

The Party Ride, A1 Limousine, Tommy Radalj Tried to increase price by $650 even though contract had already been signed. Then cancelled on me. The wouldn't give me my $500 deposit back. Tommy was rude, disrespectful, and unprofessional. Brentwood New York

After negotiating a contract with Jasun for $1,000, I paid $500 for a deposit. Two days later, I received a call from Tommy who told me that the price was now $1,650 so I either had to pay the additional amount or they were cancelling on me. I told him that we already had an agreement and I had a signed contract so he couldn't change the price or cancel at this point. He became rude, indignant and disrespectful.

After reading numerous negative reviews of the company online, I called back a few days later to tell them to give me my $500 back because I was going somewhere else and didn't want to deal with them anymore. Tommy wouldn't take my calls and every time I gave my name to the woman who answered the phone, she'd make up an excuse. After multiple phone calls and no returned call, I called with a different name and Tommy immediately answered.

I told him I just wanted my deposit back. Again, he was rude and dismissive and told me he had already credited my account. I had no reason to believe him so I called my credit card company and they had no record of this. I called him again and was treated with extreme disrespect and hung up on. After disputing the charge with my credit card company, I now have the $500 back. This company should not be in business. They break their contracts and Tommy, especially, is horrible to deal with.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Party-Ride-A1-Limousine-Tommy-Radalj/Brentwood-New-York-11717/The-Party-Ride-A1-Limousine-Tommy-Radalj-Tried-to-increase-price-by-650-even-though-con-443764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Party Ride, A1 Limousine, Tommy Radalj