- Report: #736360
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The Party Ride
The Party Ride1208 Suffolk Avenue Brentwood, New York United States of America
The Party Ride A1 Quality Limo False advertising, not reliable! Brentwood, New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. False advertising the pictures they have of their buses on the website dont accurately depict the poor quality of the buses. Perhaps the buses looked like that when they were new, but they dont anymore. Several complaints of everything from the AC not working to the bathrooms being out of service, bus doors not working, seats with tears and taped back together, basically the buses are trash.
2. Unreliable everything from the buses being late to not showing up at all, wrong buses being sent or broken down. I cannot put my faith in this company and trust that they will provide me with the service I am (over) paying for. The risk is too great, I cannot afford to have my big night ruined because this company doesnt know how to get their crap together and they think they can take advantage of everyone.
The customer service woman I spoke to on the phone regarding my cancellation was very rude. She said I will take care of the cancellation for you and hung up on me. She never gave me the chance to ask if I would receive an email confirmation or anything. Their website states cancellations must be made 7 days prior in writing otherwise the full amount of agreed upon fare will be charged. I sent an email to the person who emailed my original confirmation (Oneil). The day I made my reservation he was very responsive, I have not received any type of response regarding the cancellation. Now I dont know if I have to worry about my card being charged the rest of the amount in September.
I did not take up $300 worth of their time. They do not deserve my money, they dont deserve any money, The Party Ride deserves to be shut down! Actions speak louder than words. They can tell me nothing will go wrong until theyre blue in the face, but the people have spoken and they have dug their own grave. There are awful reviews about the company all over the internet, including the Better Business Bureau. Even an ex-driver of theirs posted on a website saying these things happen all the time and this company is basically corrupt. Someone help me get my money back!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Party-Ride/Brentwood-New-York-11717/The-Party-Ride-A1-Quality-Limo-False-advertising-not-reliable-Brentwood-New-York-736360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.