Complaint Review: The Party Ride

• Reported By: michelle — Nottingham Pennsylvania United States of America
The Party Ride
1208 Suffolk Ave. Brentwood, New York United States of America

The Party Ride Anthony Parrizzi blowing me off Brentwood, New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I have never been affiliated nor employed by this company

Back on November 11, 2011 I booked the Party Ride for a special occasion-my best friends wedding.  After waiting for 20 minutes beyond the pickup time, I had to call to find out where our driver was.  Found out he was going to be an hour and half late.

Once the driver got there he asked for his tip before leaving.  I thought it was rude and told him he would get it at the end of the night.

Nothing on the bus worked-the dvd player, toilet and even the seats were ripped.  When I realized the bathroom didn't work (but leaked) I called the person I originally made the reservation with and he informed me to turn around and I would get a refund on monday. (This was a saturday). There are additional "fails" that happened that I would be glad to add if anybody is interested.

Well it is 2 months later to the day and now Anthony Parizzi will not even get on the phone with me.  Not only do I want my full refund but I would like some common courtesy. You would think they would at least be nice when they fully know what a rip off company this is!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Party-Ride/Brentwood-New-York-11717/The-Party-Ride-Anthony-Parrizzi-blowing-me-off-Brentwood-New-York-821165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Party Ride

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I have never been affiliated nor employed by this company

AUTHOR: Superhelo7 - ()

Please be advised that at no time was I ever engaged in any business dealings whether personal &/or business with this company - PARTY RIDE. I don't know how I was brought into this matter which I clearly have nothing to do with. I own a cleaning and organizing business in NYC since 2010 and been self-employed ever since. My name has been used for some unknown reason and I find this disturbing in nature, I have nothing to do with this company and I would recommend removing my name from such report immediately. This is clearly a mistake and it's a defamation of character. Please review and take my name off this report - ask the person whom submitted this complaint to provide proof that I was even involved in any of this company's business dealings. Thank you in advance for your cooperation seeing this matter cleared.