Complaint Review: The Paws

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — charter oak Iowa U.S.A.
The Paws
638 Camino De Los Mares H130-474 San Clemente, California United States of America

The Paws Online pet Ventures I ordered and payed for merchandise. I have not recieved it a month later and they don't returnn calls San Clemente, California

I recieved an email from The paws inviting me to shop their online pet store. I went to the site and purchased some items on 1/19/2011. My items were supposed to have been shipped the 21st. Not only have I not recieved the items I paid for, they don't answer their phone, they don't answer emails and they do not call back though I have left many messages. Stay away it's not worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Paws/San-Clemente-California-92673/The-Paws-Online-pet-Ventures-I-ordered-and-payed-for-merchandise-I-have-not-recieved-it-a-695422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Paws