Complaint Review: The Peoples Rebate Association

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 22, 2005

• Reported By:lexington Kentucky
The Peoples Rebate Association
Po Box 1346 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

The Peoples Rebate Association ripoff Champlain New York

Was ripped off by The Peoples Rebate Association, by a misleading,lying telemarketer. Was called in Feb. and said I was approved for a credit card with a limit of $2,500,all I had to do was to pay a fee of $299.95 out of my checking account.

I'm usually not that gullible but we just got approved for a new car and we were trying to get our credit built up. So I gave them my checking account number. The money was taken out and they said that I would receive the card in 7 business days.

Well that came and went and I called and they told me that it would be there. So I waited a couple more days, and nothing. So I called back furious and I asked to speak to a supervisor, and I was told no and they were real rude and they hung up.

Well I've been trying for a month to get a refund and still nothing. So I filed a complaint with the bbb and then I found your site (thank God)and read how I can get back at the company that ripped me off. Thank You.

James
lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Peoples-Rebate-Association/Champlain-New-York-12919/The-Peoples-Rebate-Association-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-136076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Peoples Rebate Association