• Report: #196794

• Submitted: Fri, June 16, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By:mission viejo California
The Performers Academy
24310 Moulton Parkway Ste.1 Laguna Hills, California U.S.A.

The Performers Academy ripoff fraudulent billing liars misleading greedy Laguna Hills California

*Consumer Comment: consumer

The performers academy is not an honest buisness, they claim to not have recieved my cancelation email that was sent to Scott moments after talking to him on the phone and informing him that i was sending it and why.

Now they are claiming that we owe them $965. for 4 one hour classes. My children have not been there since march Scott removed them from the class lists as i spoke with him on the phone ( or so he says) they say i owe the money because they held those spots for my kids. LIARS!!!

All they are interested in is a quick buck i don't see how it is possible they stay in buisness i wonder how many other people are in my cituation. This is not an honest buisness and Natalie is a rude and nasty woman not at all interested in what is fair. Scott can't make a decision, his job is to give you the run around.

I am a stay home mom with disappointed kids and i will do whatever necessary to see that these people don't continue to ripoff honest people. Please do not give them your money!!!!

Christina
mission viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Performers-Academy/Laguna-Hills-California-92637/The-Performers-Academy-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-liars-misleading-greedy-Laguna-Hills-Cali-196794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Performers Academy

consumer

AUTHOR: Scott - (United States of America)

I truly feel for the lady that reported Performers Academy to be a rip off. I have had the same experience with both the owner Natalie and the run around with Scott. Scott is Natalie's puppet and has no mind of his own. When I tried to cancel my agreement with them for lack of constructive educational instruction, Natalie said, That is not possible! She said I was making it up? She said I could not cancel for being dissatisfied! After an hour of arguing with her, and Natalie dumping off the problem to puppet Scott, they said they would refund the money they charged me, when me child was not even still in the class. Then shortly after that they billed me again!!! I charged it back at a cost to me. Natalie is a Nasty lady form the east coast who I personally heard bad mouthing the wonderful west coast people. Please do not waste your money and get lock into a system they will do their best not to let you out off!