Complaint Review: The Petra Group in Gresham Oregon

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Dr. Alan Carter — Silverton Oregon United States of America
The Petra Group in Gresham Oregon
39 Northwest 3rd Street Gresham Oregon 97030 gresham, Oregon United States of America

The Petra Group in Gresham Oregon Tel: 877-296-8618 The Petra Group...... Scam Artist Frauds BEWARE!!! gresham, Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Joshua Rodriguez??

*Consumer Comment: What???? Are You Kidding???

These guys are nothing but frauds... Scam artist. They should be locked up and sent to prison. Mr Bret Smythe  and Jeremy Cocomise the owners are slimy low lifes. They sign your business up for Google Places which takes anyone two minutes to set up and they charge you 275.00 per month for five minutes worth of work and call it a business model. Once I figured out what they were doing I canceled and I'm still trying to get my money back from my credit card BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Petra-Group-in-Gresham-Oregon/gresham-Oregon-97030/The-Petra-Group-in-Gresham-Oregon-Tel-877-296-8618-The-Petra-Group-Scam-Artist-Fra-900542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Petra Group in Gresham Oregon

Joshua Rodriguez??

AUTHOR: Pissed - ()

Joshua Rodriguez uses Petra's services only BECAUSE HE WORKS FOR THEM!!  He was the same guy that signed me up for google first page stuff, and when I cancelled I STILL GOT CHARGED $275 a month!!  Had to cancel my credit card and get another one, never got my money back!  Appearently, he's a big time scammer as he also owns a fraudulent credit card company too.  THESE GUYS MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS!

What???? Are You Kidding???

AUTHOR: That Guy - (United States of America)

My name is Joshua Rodriguez. I am a current customer of the Petra Group for my website JEMCreditCards.com! I would like to say, I wish getting found on google was as simple as putting up a place page but, it's much more complex than that! To be honest, I have had my site for over 4 years now. Up until about 6 months ago, I was doing all of the marketing myself and well, getting pretty good results. However, I decided to hire Petra because of the extremely low cost to give them a try. And, I'm glad I did! It is obvious that they do more than make a simple place page because, I don't even have one of those. They are practicing true Organic SEO and that in itself takes quite a bit of work. So, I have to say, this must be a disgruntled employee or something because I am sure anyone who has this service like myself has to be happy with the profits that it creates!