Complaint Review: The Place Furniture Galleries

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: AnnMarie — New Jersey United States of America
The Place Furniture Galleries
1640 Broadhollow Road Internet United States of America

The Place Furniture Galleries The Place Furniture, Inc. Buyer Beware - Ripoff Big Time Internet

On November 26, 2012 I ordered and paid for furniture by phone to The Place Furniture Galleries.  I received an invoice through email for $970.20 from The Furniture Plaza 1700 LLC / Martin Ruguiro.  My credit card was charged $970.20 and the biller on the purchase through my bank is The Place Furniture Galleries.  I have emailed and called the contacts that I have an no one returns the call.  The phone number for the Place Furniture Galleries says they are not affiliated with The Furniture Plaza, but they are the company that took the money from my credit card.  It has been over 6 weeks, and I have not heard from them or received my furniture.  It is very confusing with the two names.  Here is the contact information I have:  The Place Furniture Galleries / www.theplacefurnituregalleries.com/ 631-843-9393 /    The receptionist gave me two phone numbers 516-507-4309 and 516-507-7874 - I was able to leave a phone message on one, but now it says the mailbox is full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Place-Furniture-Galleries/internet/The-Place-Furniture-Galleries-The-Place-Furniture-Inc-Buyer-Beware-Ripoff-Big-Time-In-990557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Place Furniture Galleries