Complaint Review: The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: reedtyler2 — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
7677 N 16th St Phoenix, AZ 85020 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort Horrible Service, Let Down, Night Ruined, Bad Reputation, Proposal Ruined, Planned For Nothing, Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: Apology Accepted

Okay, first I want to say thank you for ruining one of the most important nights of my life.

I made reservations for Rico's Grill last night, Feb. 14, 2013. I planned on proposing to the mother of my two children and went all out on this, buying her a dress and shoes. After being seated we waited for 15 to 20 minutes to even be acknowledged. We asked for 2 waters and possibly wine. We ordered our meals at that time as well.

The waitress proceeded to apologized for the wait as she walked off and we waited for another 20 to 30 minutes before we got up and walked out. While we were waiting, we watched as our so called "waitress" topped off everyone else's drinks in her section and checked on thier meals. Not once did she check on us. Normally I wouldn't wait that long, however I was being optimistic becuase I wanted to propose and depending on the outcome, get a room for the night. BUT NO, that was not possible and you can only keep someone waiting so long.

It's not as I had time to re-plan everything and find a nice place to dine and stay last minute. I put a lot in to this and received nothing from it. We ended up eating at home like any other night, but that's just it. It's not like this was any other night, not even that it was a  Valentines dinner on Valentines Day... I was planning on proposing. Thanks for nothing. Extremely upset and hurt by the entire experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Pointe-Hilton-Squaw-Peak-Resort/Phoenix-Arizona-85020/The-Pointe-Hilton-Squaw-Peak-Resort-Horrible-Service-Let-Down-Night-Ruined-Bad-Reputat-1015031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort

Apology Accepted

AUTHOR: reedtyler2 - (United States of America)

I was contacted by the Food & Beverage Director and he sincerely apologized. He plans to make my next visit there, hopefully soon, a wonderful one that my now fiance and I won't forget. Thank you Robert.