- Report: #1045220
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The Premier Landscaping Group
The Premier Landscaping GroupCalifornia Internet United States of America
The Premier Landscaping Group Underpayment for services, unethical work practices, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Here are a few examples:
1. Mow a 1 acre lot for $25
2. Ask you to drive 50 miles to do a grass cut for $25
3. Tell you to do work at your house and take pictures and represent it as work at a jobsite.
I guess if you are hard up for money and like the idea of slave labor pay then they will welcome you with open arms. But do not expect to be able to operate for very long because at their rates you wont be able to change out as much as a sparkplug
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Premier-Landscaping-Group/internet/The-Premier-Landscaping-Group-Underpayment-for-services-unethical-work-practices-Intern-1045220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.