Complaint Review: The Printsmith

• Reported By: Just another victim — United States of America
The Printsmith
2250 SR 580 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

The Printsmith Copyking WORST IN THE BUSINESS Clearwater, Florida

Oh My ... and to think I was the only one ... only to find out that he has done this to SOOOOO many people. He hires you, then when payday come around he ALWAYS has an excuse to not pay you ... like "Sorry I don't have enough cash on me, can it wait til Monday?" Then he calls you on Sunday saying "Don't come in, not enough work" Then you say "Well, what about my pay?" He says "my customers aren't paying me, so it will have to wait!" I have noticed that he has been doing this for about 10 years. How he is still in business is beyond me. He pays "under the table" and so he is breaking the law. I have also noticed that his "rebuttals" on here, he blames everything on the employee. How sad of a boy he is! He says people are "high on drugs" or "drunk on the job" or "he totaled the van after he stole it" (NOT TRUE) ... what is it going to take to stop this guy!!!

OH! I KNOW! ...a talk with the IRS is a good start!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Printsmith/Clearwater-Florida-/The-Printsmith-Copyking-WORST-IN-THE-BUSINESS-Clearwater-Florida-946136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Printsmith