Complaint Review: The Processing Network / Jim Banks

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By:Louisville Illinois
The Processing Network / Jim Banks
453 E Olive St/405 18th St Bridgeport/Lawrenceville, Illinois U.S.A.

The Processing Network / Jim Banks Con Artist Bridgeport/Lawrenceville Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Just the facts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: H**l has no fury Like a woman scorned!!!

Mr. Jim Banks and his associates (all family members) will attempt to sell you a credit cart machine. They will tell you and show you on a piece of paper what you are currently paying and what they will save you over time to go with their company. But Beware because what they do not show you are the hidden fees. They will buy a machine from ebay for about $50-$125 and resell it to you for anywhere from $700 - 1500. You will sign a contract with the leasing company called LSI or Northern Leasing Co. but in the end you do not receive a machine from them it comes from ebay...

Be cautious and get copies of everything at the time of the signing. They will not offer you copies. During the process in order to get the deal to go through - Mr. Banks will forge signatures make up Tax Id #'s, Create and Forge Bank letters, and change fees types of machines and much more. They will promise you customer service but in the end you will be dealing with a company from New Jersey. Mr. Banks if you call him or his associates at one of MANY numbers will not answer, not return you calls.

Occassionally Mr. Banks may answer but again be careful he is slippery and before you know it he will have you jumping through hoops for him and it may even wind up costing you even more money. He has also been known to cuss customers out. Hang up on you and on occassion it has come down to a physical confrontation. BUYER BEWARE!!!! Mr. Banks is also on trial for Theft. He activated and stole 3 gift cards from Lil Giants grocery store in white county IL.

He then admittedly gave these cards to his daughter Amber Banks and Gloria Banks to use to buy groceries with...PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH any of these people....Jim Banks, John(ny) Banks, Dennis Banks. This can be verified go to www.judici.com white county, wabash county, jefferson county, edwards co, lawrence co take your pick these are some bad bad people

Warning1
Louisville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Processing-Network-Jim-Banks/BridgeportLawrenceville-Illinois-62417/The-Processing-Network-Jim-Banks-Con-Artist-BridgeportLawrenceville-Illinois-469523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Processing Network / Jim Banks

Just the facts

AUTHOR: M - ()

It's amazing how the facts are presented about "the processing network" and the Banks family. It is then turned into an all out attack on the individual stating only the facts and the truth about the business behind the business of Jimmy Banks.

Kind of sounds like you are the crazy "man" from the internet!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

H**l has no fury Like a woman scorned!!!

AUTHOR: Therealtruth about The Processing N - (USA)

This is what you get for Dating crazy women off the internet God Forgive me.!!!! She has the sweetest Kids and the worst twin Personality I have ever met. I have never been so blind sided before I trusted let a homeless woman into my life to live with me and share my life. She decides after 1 year to really show her real self and destroyed everything I own. 6000 damage to my car 3000 to my house and had me arrested for not letting here back in to my house???? Its not a believe or not I have witnesses I do employ my family I don t buy machines from the internet I sell old ones we cant use any more I like how any one can turn things around and blame everyone but Herself . I do believe I am way better off without her I am married to a wonderful lady I meet after this problem and I hope whomever reads this report realizes Yes any one can read this report and no its not one sided .