Complaint Review: The Processsing Network

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Taken advantage of — Kuttawa Kentucky United States of America
The Processsing Network
Not Sure Paducah, Kentucky United States of America

The Processsing Network Jim, Scott, Tanya Cost me $2,000.00 and numerious phone calls Paducah, Kentucky

*Author of original report: Addtl Comment

This so called "company" is the worst mistake I could have made when I opened my business. They have cost me $2,000.00 for a credit card machine upon the sale of my business. They will not return calls, and just disappear. They know what they have done and could care less.

Please DO NOT use them, they are bad news! Take my advise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Processsing-Network/Paducah-Kentucky-42003/The-Processsing-Network-Jim-Scott-Tanya-Cost-me-200000-and-numerious-phone-calls-Padu-969891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Processsing Network

Addtl Comment

AUTHOR: Taken advantage of - (United States of America)

They are the absolute worst company I have EVER had to deal with. I was told by Scott not to "TRIP" over my dealings with their actions. I have full intentions on seeing them in small claims court. I'll let the Judge decide who's right here. I'm sure he'll be very interested in what I've learned thriugh this Complaint Review. Thank You to who-ever informed me on  a few things. I'm SURE someone will Thank me too!~