Complaint Review: The Promise Land Group LLC

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: Billy — Bakersfeild California United States of America
The Promise Land Group LLC
1575 Ridenour Pkwy Suite 1107 Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

The Promise Land Group LLC Brandon Smithwick They had me clean up foreclosed homes.One in Big Bear and one in Santa Barbra.I live in Bakersfield.Payed for dump fees,Gas and labor that help me.All I got was A email three months later stateding th Kennesaw, Georgia

*Author of original report: Craig Blake and The Promise Land Group

This Company is A Property Preservation Company.Did work for them for 8 months.And in the month of December.No check! So I tried to call.No answer.So then I send A text.I get A auto response saying they were on vacation until first of year.And this is three weeks away.long story short.I think they did this all in fraud. DO NO WORK FOR THIS Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Promise-Land-Group-LLC/Kennesaw-Georgia-30152/The-Promise-Land-Group-LLC-Brandon-Smithwick-They-had-me-clean-up-foreclosed-homesOne-in-704788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Promise Land Group LLC

Craig Blake and The Promise Land Group

AUTHOR: Billy - (USA)

It is now Oct.27 of 2012 and I've got 1/3 of what is owed to me.Just like everyone else I did work for them all over Cali. I too got the same story as everyone else. I even made A deal with Craig. Two payments at 30 cents on the dollar that was owed to me. First payment was late and short to our agreement. Three months later and still have not seen the last payment. So far warning to all. DO NOT WORK FOR THE PROMISE LAND GROUP. OR ANY THING THAT CRAIG BLAKE IS INVOLVED IN.