Here are questions I asked the "owner" in one of his employee's posts. The idea is, he/she is going to answer these questions so anyone else researching the company can have clear view on what they are paying $465 to receive. This was my response to the owner of the company wanting me to call and settle this. I had called for a month and couldn't get the guy that sold me the list, to pick up the phone, or call me back. I then posted a rip off report, one to the site and one to the owner, whom had already posted about getting a good list from himself. This was his weak attempt to get The Prospecting Department's name off of a google search. Here are the questions I posted to him.
"Here is what your employees are sending out through emails,
"All of our information is self reported and survey based via direct telemarketing and direct email from large directories of retirees, new homeowners, etc., from the nations top compilers. Once that group is funneled down to only the best prospects that fit our criteria, then we profile every lead to the best of our capabilities. We market and sell them first come first serve to ONE client, and we do NOT resell or recycle any lists."
Let's have this debate on line so any other agents that google, "The Prospecting Department," can get an understanding where we are coming from.
1. I am convinced that one of your employees created the good Rip off Report.
2. Don't talk to me about "Professionally," when your employees are flat out lying about the information they are selling. You are going to tell me, and it says it above mind you, that all this information you are selling for $465, is self reported???? Then why doesn't even your good report contest that fact? It says that the information is accurate, not warm. Why did not one person I called remember self reporting anything?
3. Only sold one time? Why did an advisor in my area find the names that you sold me, on another site? I sent him the CD that I received, and he said that 99% of the names that I had on there were from a site he uses. I forgot the name of the site, but will let you know. It was a site like Infoseek that was used for straight cold lists. The difference is price and that is the big thing though!! So you might not resell the names. The site that people are paying pennies on the dollar, is reselling them, however. (My colleague is going to get me the site that she found these names on when she gets back from Phoenix next week. UPDATE: the site is Alaxco(sp?)).
4. "who are looking to speak with a licensed agent about starting a life policy."
THIS SIMPLY IS NOT TRUE!! No one is looking to speak to anyone, about anything. In a lot of cases they were downright rude.
5. ".... come with our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Let me know which list...."
Where is my $465? Why would your employees care if I got my money back? Why wouldn't Ryan just pick up the phone, call me, and tell me that I am getting my money back? This leads me to believe that you as the owners are making the employees pay the full amount for the guarantees. I would have to believe that Ryan doesn't have an extra $465 to send my way, so I am the one being schwindled. This one really confuses me "owner." Why would he care if I got my money back? He made me buy into the idea, he lied about it, but he sold me. Is there a bonus structure on top of hourly pay? Is there not even a hourly wage and it is just straight commission and when someone want their money back, you make the employee pay it? I just cannot fathom why he would care if I got my money back or not. Is he you? Are you Ryan Moses? Your website says there are different people running the place, but I could see you doing some shady things for tax purposes.
6. "They are no longer comfortable with money sitting there, they are just not sure what options are available for a rollover. They are looking to roll these accounts out right away, and are just in need of a bit of guidance."
How do you know this?
7. "All Files scrubbed for Do Not Call"
This isn't true either. I use a gryphon system and they weren't scrubbed at all. I understand you replace them and blah, blah, blah. Why in the world would I want more junk like I got the first time?
8. Now that I look at it:
"All information is self reported by the consumer
All Files scrubbed for Do Not Call
1 for 1 replacement guarantee on any bad information
All lists are completely EXCLUSIVE TO THE BUYER
1 for 1 replacement on any contact that is already in your system
100% Money Back Guarantee[ if no business is written in 90 days"
Is any of this true? NOPE!
As the owner of your company, I understand you are trying to take this off the internet so you can scam other people. It isn't right though what you and your employees are doing. Are the years you have been here scamming people, worth an eternity in hell that you will be spending? You must find employees for your company at "we have no morals and don't believe in God's teaching" meetings. I pray that none of you have children because they must be proud to know the bread they are eating is stolen from people that are making it through country honestly. Future felons of America is what they are going to be. How can you teach a child about doing the right thing, when you are doing the wrong thing. Please provide with me proof and rebuttals to my objections. I am sure anyone else that googles your company would love to hear the truth for once. Here are questions I asked the "owner" in one of his employees posts. The idea is, he/she is going to answer these questions. In that sense, anyone else researching the company can have clear view on what they are paying $465 to receive. Since I first made this report, the owner would rather point out grammar and proof reading errors, rather than answer questions. My intelligence and errors don't take away from the the main point, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS, LIARS, AND YOU WON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!!