- Report: #757615
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The Prospecting Department
The Prospecting DepartmentSomewhere in Illinois? Edwardsville/Longmont, Illinois United States of America
The Prospecting Department Prestige Management, Select Marketing STAY AWAY, THIS IS A SCAM, FOR ALL YOU ENGLISH MAJORS...... Edwardsville/Longmont, Illinois
*UPDATE Employee: To the #1 Employee Please get your facts straight
*Consumer Suggestion: Actually humurous
*General Comment: You have to much time on your hands!
*Author of original report: What is your experience?
*Author of original report: SCAM FOLLOW UP
*Consumer Suggestion: My sources
*Author of original report: Amazing!
*Consumer Suggestion: Address & contact information
*UPDATE Employee: JoVa You're a MESS!! HAHA
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
"Here is what your employees are sending out through emails,
"All of our information is self reported and survey based via direct telemarketing and direct email from large directories of retirees, new homeowners, etc., from the nations top compilers. Once that group is funneled down to only the best prospects that fit our criteria, then we profile every lead to the best of our capabilities. We market and sell them first come first serve to ONE client, and we do NOT resell or recycle any lists."
Let's have this debate on line so any other agents that google, "The Prospecting Department," can get an understanding where we are coming from.
1. I am convinced that one of your employees created the good Rip off Report.
2. Don't talk to me about "Professionally," when your employees are flat out lying about the information they are selling. You are going to tell me, and it says it above mind you, that all this information you are selling for $465, is self reported???? Then why doesn't even your good report contest that fact? It says that the information is accurate, not warm. Why did not one person I called remember self reporting anything?
3. Only sold one time? Why did an advisor in my area find the names that you sold me, on another site? I sent him the CD that I received, and he said that 99% of the names that I had on there were from a site he uses. I forgot the name of the site, but will let you know. It was a site like Infoseek that was used for straight cold lists. The difference is price and that is the big thing though!! So you might not resell the names. The site that people are paying pennies on the dollar, is reselling them, however. (My colleague is going to get me the site that she found these names on when she gets back from Phoenix next week. UPDATE: the site is Alaxco(sp?)).
4. "who are looking to speak with a licensed agent about starting a life policy."
THIS SIMPLY IS NOT TRUE!! No one is looking to speak to anyone, about anything. In a lot of cases they were downright rude.
5. ".... come with our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Let me know which list...."
Where is my $465? Why would your employees care if I got my money back? Why wouldn't Ryan just pick up the phone, call me, and tell me that I am getting my money back? This leads me to believe that you as the owners are making the employees pay the full amount for the guarantees. I would have to believe that Ryan doesn't have an extra $465 to send my way, so I am the one being schwindled. This one really confuses me "owner." Why would he care if I got my money back? He made me buy into the idea, he lied about it, but he sold me. Is there a bonus structure on top of hourly pay? Is there not even a hourly wage and it is just straight commission and when someone want their money back, you make the employee pay it? I just cannot fathom why he would care if I got my money back or not. Is he you? Are you Ryan Moses? Your website says there are different people running the place, but I could see you doing some shady things for tax purposes.
6. "They are no longer comfortable with money sitting there, they are just not sure what options are available for a rollover. They are looking to roll these accounts out right away, and are just in need of a bit of guidance."
How do you know this?
7. "All Files scrubbed for Do Not Call"
This isn't true either. I use a gryphon system and they weren't scrubbed at all. I understand you replace them and blah, blah, blah. Why in the world would I want more junk like I got the first time?
8. Now that I look at it:
"All information is self reported by the consumer
All Files scrubbed for Do Not Call
1 for 1 replacement guarantee on any bad information
All lists are completely EXCLUSIVE TO THE BUYER
1 for 1 replacement on any contact that is already in your system
100% Money Back Guarantee[ if no business is written in 90 days"
Is any of this true? NOPE!
As the owner of your company, I understand you are trying to take this off the internet so you can scam other people. It isn't right though what you and your employees are doing. Are the years you have been here scamming people, worth an eternity in hell that you will be spending? You must find employees for your company at "we have no morals and don't believe in God's teaching" meetings. I pray that none of you have children because they must be proud to know the bread they are eating is stolen from people that are making it through country honestly. Future felons of America is what they are going to be. How can you teach a child about doing the right thing, when you are doing the wrong thing. Please provide with me proof and rebuttals to my objections. I am sure anyone else that googles your company would love to hear the truth for once. Here are questions I asked the "owner" in one of his employees posts. The idea is, he/she is going to answer these questions. In that sense, anyone else researching the company can have clear view on what they are paying $465 to receive. Since I first made this report, the owner would rather point out grammar and proof reading errors, rather than answer questions. My intelligence and errors don't take away from the the main point, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS, LIARS, AND YOU WON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Prospecting-Department/EdwardsvilleLongmont-Illinois-/The-Prospecting-Department-Prestige-Management-Select-Marketing-STAY-AWAY-THIS-IS-A-SCAM-757615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)