Complaint Review: The Prudent Law Group

• Reported By: Katherine — Milford Michigan United States of America
The Prudent Law Group
4500 Campus Newport Beach, California United States of America

The Prudent Law Group SCAM WARNING Newport Beach, California

The Prudent Law Group charges you up front, thousands of dollars in fees promising that you qualify for government programs and they will fight with the bank for you to get you the mortgage relief you deserve.  The sales person was very convincing.  They even had me talk to a pretend person from the Government to ensure I thought I was somehow preapproved.

WRONG all they did was submit the paperwork I filled out.  When the bank declined my modification application, I got a one line email from Pudent Law Group letting me know.  Nobody from Prudent will answer the phone or talk to me.  The email said they would investigate another program, but Ive heard nothing.

Just what my life needed, to be ripped off by Lawyers under the guise protecting me from the Banks.  Im sure this is not what the Government had in mind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Prudent-Law-Group/Newport-Beach-California-92629/The-Prudent-Law-Group-SCAM-WARNING-Newport-Beach-California-904050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Prudent Law Group