Complaint Review: The Psychic Couple

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: Lisa — San Antonio Texas USA
The Psychic Couple

The Psychic Couple The Psychic Couple, Master Love Psychics Pamela and Emanuel Internet fraud, did not honor money back guarantee, did not honor original agreement, continually harrassed for more money even after did not honor the original agreement, did not receive item purchased Clark County, Internet

I contacted Emanuel talked to him via phone and email discussed the situation I had he continually promised that since he offered a money back guarantee there was nothing to lose. I paid the original 275 after that was paid he continued to change what was needed for the situation. I was then told that I needed a 3 month candle or a 6 month candle that he himself would burn or he could mail it to me. If he were to keep it he would burn it daily and meditate on the candle every night the candle would burn for 3 months or 6 months depending upon the candle I purchased. Never at any point did he tell me that the candle purchase was NOT guaranteed or money back he however did constantly say he never failed and that all his work was guaranteed to work. I purchased the candle work paying 400 towards a 6 month candle only to then find out that the shipping supposedly was so high because the candle weighed several hundred pounds. [continued below]....
..... At that point I requested my money applied to the 3 month candle which I handled all transactions via pay pal so that I had records of all transactions. When I began questioning Emanuel he began lieing to me about EVERYTHING he would return my calls etc he would ship the candle etc. to this day I have NOT received any money nor a candle nor seen any results from this persons work. In my opinion he is a complete FRAUD that does construction by day and scams honest people that are reaching out for help when they feel they have no other options.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Psychic-Couple/internet/The-Psychic-Couple-The-Psychic-Couple-Master-Love-Psychics-Pamela-and-Emanuel-Internet-fr-624968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Psychic Couple