Complaint Review: The Psychic twins

• Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: Truthfully — Boulder Colorado
The Psychic twins
Nationwide USA

The Psychic twins Terry and Linda Talented at pulling information, not the truth or the future LA Nationwide

I spent quite a bit of money on a personal reading that was $300.00 on "special". It included an extra half an hour for "channeling." I was suspicious right off the bat because these women said that they found me on twitter and I was very pretty. Way to try and butter me up but I did not tell them I am not or have ever been on Twitter, but I did see through their attempt at gathering information before hand, nice try!

During the reading, they asked more questions than they gave definitive or clear answers and it was all a guessing game. When I did offer information about myself, they said, "oh yes! We were going to say that, we knew that about you." They thought I was going to be a teacher, but I have never been interested in that vocation. They also said quite quickly and disrespectfully that my new boyfriend is hiding something from me and that there is something wrong with him, like ADD or something. They used the phrase "Cray Cray". He is actually the exact opposite of what they described him to be nor is he "cray" he is a UCLA graduate and a loving respectful man.

This reading caused me to feel sick physically and mentally and left me with unrest. Thankfully I found this site and learned that others had been scammed too. I am more intuitive than these women and came to realize that after the quick and negative conversation with them. Also, their "advice" was clearly not intuitive, but came from their own personal experience of distrust. Please do not support these unprofessionals!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Psychic-twins/nationwide/The-Psychic-twins-Terry-and-Linda-Talented-at-pulling-information-not-the-truth-or-the-f-1140206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Psychic twins