Complaint Review: The Pyramid Collection

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Amanda — Wasilla Alaska United States of America
The Pyramid Collection
355 Main Street Whitinsville, MA 01588 whitinsville, Massachusetts United States of America

The Pyramid Collection Lazy, Rude, Cheap, False, whitinsville, Massachusetts

Highly disappointed in this store and will be doing many reviews on thier customer service. I really liked this company until I recieved a gift and tried to exchange it. THis company is lazy- they never exchanged it. They claimed not to have seen the exchange form. (Even though I wrote on the front and back- and included my number.)

They credited the wrong account and didnt send me my new item or send me my money back. I was on hold for over an hour! Talked to 2 customer service reps and a manager. No one could help- just said they were sorry. Nothing was done.

I will not recommend this company to anyone, which is sad, I thought they had neat clothes. The items I sent back were cheaply made though. Figured I would give it one more chance with an exchange- and this was back in September.. it is now December and still nothing.  This company is slow on contacting customers back and does not follow through. The 100% customer satisfaction is a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Pyramid-Collection/whitinsville-Massachusetts-01588/The-Pyramid-Collection-Lazy-Rude-Cheap-False-whitinsville-Massachusetts-985131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Pyramid Collection