Complaint Review: The RV Doctor

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Tomp4801 — Estero Florida United States of America
The RV Doctor
2312 Bruner Lane Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

The RV Doctor RV Doctor of Fort Myers This company overcharged for work performed. Fort Myers, Florida

My motorhome has 8 tires.  I requested a quote for purchase and installation of 6 brand new Goodyear tires.  The other two tire positions are on what is called the "tag axle".    I decided, because there was not a lot of wear on the tires,  to have RV Doctor also include in the price,  for them to unmount  the two tires on the tag axle and remounting the 2 best tires of the 8 removed,  onto the tax axle rims.    The total quote was $3800,  which I had them proceed with the work,  at which time them wanted me to pay the full $3800 to order the tires.

When completed,  RV Doctor did not remove the 2 tag axle tires at all.    The tag axle tires had the most wear out of the 8 tires and they left them on and have yet to credit my account for the several hundred dollars for removing, remounting and balances 2 tires.

Since this was done,  I also had them do repair work from an accident that I had.  They did the repair work that I asked them to do, including the removal and reinstallation of the windshield.    After the repairs, on my second trip in the motorhome,  both windshields began popping out of their frames when I was in Pennsylvania.  I had to have a local glass company come and reposition the windshields in the frames.  This cost me $280.   I believe that the windshield was not put in properly and I provided the information and the repair receipt to the RV Doctor over a month ago,  with no reply on when or if they would cover the repair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-RV-Doctor/Fort-Myers-Florida-33912/The-RV-Doctor-RV-Doctor-of-Fort-Myers-This-company-overcharged-for-work-performed-Fort-963983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The RV Doctor