Complaint Review: The Raven Media Team, Grant Master Program

• Submitted: Sun, September 21, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:Sacramento California
The Raven Media Team, Grant Master Program
yourgrantmaster.com/ Nationwided, Nevada U.S.A.

The Raven Media Team, Grant Master Program Grant Search, Grant Master, Rip-off, Steal your money from your bank account Nevada Natiownide

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I purchased a CD from Grant Master for $1.99
I did not consent to any other charges.
I found unauthorized charges to my credit card:
Charged additional $39.95

I called the company and demanded a refund for the $39.95 and asked to be removed from the program and did not wish to have anything else to do with the company. One month later I found that the company was still charging me $7.95 even after I asked to cancel ALL membership having to do with them.

The $7.95 is another unauthorized re-occurring charge.
They claim they had noted these charges somewhere but the truth is that they are tricking a person in so that they can get your credit card numbers and steal your money. They will make it seem all professional but it is a scam.

Here is the E-mail they sent me for confirmation. Nowhere on here do they list these additional charges. This company, which is based in Nevada, is a scam.

Get Your Grant Training

Thursday July 31, 2008
***Please do not reply to this email, as the inbox is not monitored***
Billing Information

Username: member325a
Password: 1337SBA

Network Agenda Membership Page
Member Login: http://www.networkagenda.com/
Click here to access your free trial

For billing information or any other questions regarding your order, contact customer service at 1-800-479-0979
Monday through Friday, 9 A.M. to 9 P.M EST.

Thanks again for your order, Zoua.
We sincerely wish you well in your endeavors with
the Grant Master Program!
The Raven Media Team

I have currently filed a dispute with my credit card company and is awaiting the outcome.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2008 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Raven-Media-Team-Grant-Master-Program/Nationwided-Nevada/The-Raven-Media-Team-Grant-Master-Program-Grant-Search-Grant-Master-Rip-off-Steal-your-374825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Raven Media Team, Grant Master Program

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Zoua's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Zoua obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-396-5718 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter as it is explained in the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Zoua. Hopefully, she will contact customer service or I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Customer Service Administrator