Complaint Review: The Readers Digest Association Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 28, 2010

• Reported By: Jimmy — Fuquay Varina North Carolina United States of America
The Readers Digest Association Inc.
7501 Winstead Drive, Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

The Readers Digest Association Inc. I first received a package from Readers digest marked FREE I opened it up to find a book which I had not ordered. Since the packaged was marked FREE I was not concerned untill I received a secound Pac Louisville , Kentucky

The Readers Digest Association Inc is involved in a rip-off scam. I was sent a package containing a book which I had not ordered, Since the box was marked as Free I was not concerned . The following week I received another package marked as Gifts enclosed along with a bill stating that I owed them $29.00 and change Boy! was I hopping mad the ---s had sent me products which I had not ordered and was trying to charge me .There was no telephone # or web address with which I could contact them, Just a bill and an address in az where I should send them the money!I returned the bill unpaid with a nasty note and I am returning the last package which they sent me unopened. If they continue to hassel me about this bill and ruin my credit can I sue them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2010 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Readers-Digest-Association-Inc/Louisville-Kentucky-40281/The-Readers-Digest-Association-Inc-I-first-received-a-package-from-Readers-digest-marked-656217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Readers Digest Association Inc.