poverty

Complaint Review: The Reader's Digest Association, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Ginny — St. Joseph Missouri United States of America
The Reader's Digest Association, Inc.
7501 Winstead Drive, Louisville, Ky 40281 Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. I received two books from Readers Digest that I did not order. On the box it stated that I was receiving two free gifts. I do not want the books and don't want to order any books in the future. Louisville, Kentucky

One month ago, I received a book from The Readers Digest Association, Inc. .  I had not ordered the book, and there was no bill or phone number that I could call.

Today, I received another book and the package stated that I had two free gifts enclosed.  Again, I had not ordered this book, and there was no bill or phone number enclosed for me to contact anyone.

I don't need to order books like this, since I can go to my local public library and check out any books at no cost.

I feel this is a rip off.  What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Readers-Digest-Association-Inc/Louisville-Kentucky-40281/The-Readers-Digest-Association-Inc-I-received-two-books-from-Readers-Digest-that-I-did-859626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Reader's Digest Association, Inc.