Complaint Review: The Reader's Digest Association, Inc

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:West Liberty Kentucky
The Reader's Digest Association, Inc
7501 Winstead Drive Louisville, Kentucky U.S.A.

The Reader's Digest Association, Inc entrapment through the mail Louisville Kentucky

Today is July 26, 2008, I received a box in the mail from this Reader's Digest company stating, two gifts enclosed. This puzzled me because I have not ordered anything from reader's digest for years. In this box was a book plus an ink pen and a small plastic section of a model train. This made the second time they have sent me a book.

I told my husband that I was going to try to contact this company because I knew I hadn't ordered anything from them and I was worried that they might try to bill me for this later. In doing so I can across this rip off report. When I read the first report it was the same thing that happened to me except I have not received a bill as of yet. I would love to know what to do to stop this. Could someone please tell me?

Beverly
West Liberty, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Readers-Digest-Association-Inc/Louisville-Kentucky-40281/The-Readers-Digest-Association-Inc-entrapment-through-the-mail-Louisville-Kentucky-355928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Reader's Digest Association, Inc