Complaint Review: The Remedy Center

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Stuart — Charlotte North Carolina
The Remedy Center
4500 Campus Dr Newport Beach, California USA

The Remedy Center The Remedy Group The Remedy Center ripped me off for $4000 Newport Beach California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ATTORNEY ANDREW WEISS AND BRIAN LEVINE BEHIND REMEDY SCAMS

I contacted this company after seeing a television advertisement for loan modification services. I spoke with Natalia Mesa over the phone and she seemed very knowledgable about my concerns. She took some preliminary information and said she would get back to me within a couple of days to tell me if they could help me or not. When she called back she said she had talked with "the investor" of my property and that he/she definitely wanted to work with me regarding a loan modification including interest rate and principle reduction. Natalia Mesa said it was a done deal but they had to follow protocol and submit some documents, which I would provide, to Ocwen, my mortgage servicer. This process would cost me $3950. As soon as I gave them a check and the documents they called me and said my application had been denied. I told them I wanted a refund and they said they would have a manager call me and address my concerns. They disappeared and I have been unable to locate them ever since.

Stuart

Charlotte, NC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Remedy-Center-/Newport-Beach-California-92660/The-Remedy-Center-The-Remedy-Group-The-Remedy-Center-ripped-me-off-for-4000-Newport-Bea-1069360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Remedy Center