Complaint Review: The Remedy group

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Janice Tucker — West Palm Beach Florida
The Remedy group
4500 Campus Drive Newport Beach, California USA

The Remedy group Case Manager Natalia MesaAttorney Pamela Gressier I paid this company $2500 dollars for a modification from Wells Fargo and when I would not pay another $1500 dollars because I had not heard from Wells Fargo directly, that is when I reliazed I had been a victim of greed and deceit. Newport Beach California

*Author of original report: Another Fake move

*Consumer Suggestion: BRIAN LEVINE & ATTORNY ANDREW WEISS BEHIND REMEDY SCAM

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: REMEDY COMPANIES ATTORNEY CHARGED BY CALIFORNIA STATE BAR

I paid The Remedy Group @2500.00 dollar this help me with a modiffication and sent Wells Fargo would not talk to me I accepted their services.  They were so convicing and to my surprise the information they provided were verifiable.  I actually spoke with counselor Pamela Griessier.  It was only after I refused to send more money that they stop returning my phone calls, emails etc.. Now that direct line I had to Natalia Mesa was no longer open; it goes to an outside answering service.  Initially, I was very important and she would be my case manager all the way through. I realize something was wrong when I did not send the money as I said I would, then she told me I need to write a letter to the attorney explaining why I diverted from the payment plan. I said, "there must be something wrong with this picture" I hired this company to help me. To date, I never heard from Wells Fargo.  I was scammed again.   Something to good for the most part is... Who do you trust.  Pamela was an attorney. The American greed.  We the people in distress, really don't know who to trust.  I have been violated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Remedy-group/Newport-Beach-California-92660/The-Remedy-group-Case-Manager-Natalia-MesaAttorney-Pamela-Gressier-I-paid-this-company--1070053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Remedy group

Another Fake move

AUTHOR: Janice Tucker - ()

I received an email from someone that goes by the name Michael Anthony, assistance to the supervisor. What kind of title is that? The email had a resolution form attached. I filled out the form, hoping to have my $2500.00 dollars returned to me. I had to send this form back via registered mail. When I received the card back, I email Mr. Anthony and stated that I received it. He told me that it was good and now I would be assigned another processor. I asked him, what exactly does that mean? To date, he not responded to my several emails.  I would like to generate a class action suit against these criminals.  Enough is enough.  All I wanted was my money back. I have been scam and humilitated.  It is never ending.  Why go through a process, when this company had no intentions of returning my money.  If this company has robbed you via mail fraud solicitation/modifications scam.  Let your voice be heard.  Don't give up, it is your right! Fight until you have your money returned or these people/criminals are locked up.   God bless.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

BRIAN LEVINE & ATTORNY ANDREW WEISS BEHIND REMEDY SCAM

AUTHOR: DENISE W - ()

THEY ARE NOT PURSIANS OR ARABS. REPORT THEM TO THE FTC and www.orangecountyda.com

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

REMEDY COMPANIES ATTORNEY CHARGED BY CALIFORNIA STATE BAR

AUTHOR: Harvey Modlin''''s Criminal Court reco - ()

With thousands of complaints from over the