Complaint Review: The Reserve At Town Center Apartments

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:mill creek Washington
The Reserve At Town Center Apartments
14420 North Creek Drive Mill Creek, Washington U.S.A.

The Reserve At Town Center Apartments Terrible apartment staff! Over priced garbage! Mill Creek Washington

I have lived in these apartments for over a year know and just want to warn anyone thinking about moving into these horrible apartments. The staff are complete morons and will treat you like garbage, no matter how much you pay for rent!

I have had three noise complaints against me for not even being loud. Everytime I get a letter on my door threatening to evict me and when I call the office they don't care at all, they just threaten to evict me if I get anymore complaints.

They have a policy about putting garbage out on specific days, they limit you to monday, wednesday, and friday from 6 a.m. until 9 a.m. Basically everyone in the apartments puts their garbage out the night before so it gets picked up in the morning while were at work. Well, we got a letter telling us that because we put our garbage out on the wrong day we were getting a 50 dollar charge on our account and we had 48 hours to pay the fine or we would be evicted!

I called the office and told them I hadn't put any garbage out that night and they told me they had a maintenance man look through our garbage and he found some of our mail!!

Do not move into these apartments! They charge over 1000 dollars a month for a one bedroom and once your here they charge you whatever they want and threaten to evict you at every turn! You've been warned, please don't make the same mistake I did

Cyberbob121
mill creek, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Reserve-At-Town-Center-Apartments/Mill-Creek-Washington-98012/The-Reserve-At-Town-Center-Apartments-Terrible-apartment-staff-Over-priced-garbage-Mill-315198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Reserve At Town Center Apartments