Assembly

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: Charles — San Antonio Texas United States of America
The Reserve at Alamo Heights
8446 Country Village Street San Antonio, Texas United States of America

The Reserve at Alamo Heights They claim i had no renters history which is completely wrong and asked for 250, when i denied this and the app, they refused to give me my deposit back. I had no contact prior to this regarding my ap San Antonio, Texas

These people claim i have no renters history so they wanted an additional 250... Which is completely wrong. So i denied the app, they then refused to give me my SECURITY DEPOSIT, because they claim they held my apt. I had no prior contact from them regarding my app.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Reserve-at-Alamo-Heights/San-Antonio-Texas-78209/The-Reserve-at-Alamo-Heights-They-claim-i-had-no-renters-history-which-is-completely-wron-942903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Reserve at Alamo Heights