Complaint Review: The Results Group - Ed Longoria - TRG Internet Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, April 24, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 24, 2006

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
The Results Group - Ed Longoria - TRG Internet Solutions
2845 E Camelback Rd. Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group - Ed Longoria - TRG Internet Solutions ripoff online hosting doorway page $19/month first 6 months "free" coaching Scottsdale Arizona

Thank you to this website and the consumers who took the time out to write their experience with this company...
I have been looking for a home based business for a week now and after this craziness I will no longer be accepting any solicitations. I was called by The Results Group regarding a turn-key business that drives consumers to amazon.com and/or to a gambling website and that I would receive commission checks based on the sale or in the case of the gambling site, 45% of the losses for the individual who goes to my doorway page.

In the process of the call, I looked up their company name and the name of the owner, who the gentleman said was Ed Longoria (although I've seen the name Michael Longoria on several reports) on the internet and thankfully was taken to this web site.

The intitial start up cost for owning this business went from $199 to $149 to $99 within 45 minutes and that since he was a senior sales manager, would waive the coaching fee of $179. The coach would be helping get my web page up and running, and the numbers they promised me actually seemed unrealistic.

I mentioned that I was reading some reports on their company and that it wasn't favorable at all, and the manager said that they've only received 112 complaints of all the clients they've helped since 2001. When I began to say, thanks but I want to do some more research, he actually hung up on me, upon which I felt compelled to let anyone out there who is even contemplating this to "JUST SAY NO!"

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2006 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-Ed-Longoria-TRG-Internet-Solutions/Scottsdale-Arizona/The-Results-Group-Ed-Longoria-TRG-Internet-Solutions-ripoff-online-hosting-doorway-pag-188325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group - Ed Longoria - TRG Internet Solutions