Complaint Review: The Results Group, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Hilo Hawaii
The Results Group, LLC
3219 East Camelback Road #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group, LLC This company promised me I would make money if I gave them $1000 for advertisement Phoenix Arizona

This company kept calling me after I saw their blog on the internet. They told me I could make a lot of money if I used Amazon.com, as an affiliate group.

They told me that I would make even more money if I had a site on the web which would cost me $1000 for advertising.

Once they got my credit card number they took the thousand dollars and I never heard from them again. I am a single parent raising three children and I don't have a thousand dollars to give away.

Stephanie r.
Hilo, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-LLC-This-company-promised-me-I-would-make-money-if-I-gave-them-1000-fo-351673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group, LLC