amazing

• Submitted: Sun, December 11, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2005

• Reported By:carlton Oregon
The Results Group, LLC
3219 East Cameback Road - Suite #838 Phoenix,, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group, LLC ripoff Phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: i know about them - employess are ex cons straight out of prison

*Author of original report: the Results Grup

*Author of original report: I HAVE NOT SEEN A DIME

the rusults group rep me off $5,240.00

Ron
Carlton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2005 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-LLC-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-167564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group, LLC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

i know about them - employess are ex cons straight out of prison

AUTHOR: Raymond - (U.S.A.)

7 months ago i needed a job ceause i had lost my other job so i needed money fast and a job so i tried doing telemarkting never done it in my intire life so i got hired by the results group. well biggest scam i have ever saw in my life you dont need 1000 dollars or more to open up there buisness oppurtunitys if youd had paid 100 dollars they would sell you a buisness plan half of there employess are ex cons straight out of prison believe me i know ive asked them

the Results Grup

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

I call the Results Group they said they would give me 4, 3600 so I then I was to call my card company that they would in 36 hour so lets see .

I HAVE NOT SEEN A DIME

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

I WENT TO SCORE BUSSINES CONUNSELOR HE SAID I DIN'T HAVE A BUSSINES IS A REP-OFF AND TOLD THIS IWAS WASTING MY TIME TO CANCEL IT THE ONLEY ONE WAS MAKING WAS THE RESULTS GROUP 4,900.OO FOR 30,OOO BANNER I HAVE NOT SEEN A DIME i WILL MAKE LOTS OF MONEY.