Complaint Review: The Results Group - Mike Martin

• Submitted: Wed, January 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 24, 2007

• Reported By:Winchester Virginia
The Results Group - Mike Martin
3219 East Camelback Road, St 838, Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group - Mike Martin - Windowsbargains serpents like Satan, homewreckers, fraud, rip-off, theives, selfish, greedy, deceitful, criminals, Phoenix Arizona

I was deceived into believing that purchasing a $7900 package for 40K guaranteed leads would bring me $3000-4000 a month by a lead Matt Joseph (I'm sure it's an alias) dropped me. He also told me not to tell my husband until the money starting coming in then he wanted me to write our success story.

I didn't listen and told my husband. He wanted the agreement cancelled. I told them my marriage was over if I couldn't get my money back. It didn't matter to them.

After many hours, tears, and horrible stress they refunded $3000 but now they are gone and so is my website.
It had been less than two months from my purchase.

I never received any money and I know I had people purchase from my site. I want to get the rest of my money back, especially since I'm not receiving the services promised.

Just wanted a legitimate home business.

Tammara
Winchester, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2007 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-Mike-Martin/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-Mike-Martin-Windowsbargains-serpents-like-Satan-homewreckers-frau-232424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group - Mike Martin