breathing

• Submitted: Mon, February 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2005

• Reported By:Orange Park Florida
The Results Group - TRG Internet Solutions
3219 E. Camelback Rd. #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group also Known As TRG Internet Solutions work from home ripoff! Phoenix Arizona

They contacted me after I filled out for work at home information survey. They said I could become affiliate for Overstock, Amazon, and a casion. Well that was on 1/31/05 on the 2/7/05 they called and talked me into buying for advertising to date I've been ripped off for almost $1,000. Don't let this happen to you!!
They will not return my calls, or answer my emails. I don't know what to do next but I will continue to pursue.

Barbara
Orange Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2005 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-TRG-Internet-Solutions/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-also-Known-As-TRG-Internet-Solutions-work-from-home-ripoff-Phoenix-Ariz-133131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group - TRG Internet Solutions