Complaint Review: The Results Group TRG

• Submitted: Wed, December 06, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 06, 2006

• Reported By:milwaukee Wisconsin
The Results Group TRG
3219 East Camelback Road #838 PHOENIX, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group TRG SCAM OF THE CENTURY REVEALED ripoff PHOENIX Arizona

I just wanted to start my own business from home like many others. The results group called me at the beginning of November 2006. They said it was a website affiliate business to amazon and a casino website. Well,I thought those our two big selling companies why not try to gain some of the proceeds. They had me listen to a recording and it sounded legit at rhe time. They told me someone else would be giving me a call in a week or so.

On november 17th, which was a Saturday I received another call. I brought two websites which I mentioned earlier. I was supposed receive my package in the mail within 4 to 5 business days. I actually did receive something. A cheap manual and a certficate with my two website address. So, I went to my computer and tried to enter my websites, just to find out that it didn't work. So, of course I called customer service which I was told it would be up and running in several days.

Mysteriously, I received a call from their advertising coach named "Lisa". Lisa was pressuring me to buy this advertising package for 9,000! I told her I don't have that type of money, then she asked me how much money did I have. That's when I asked her was I obligated to buy this package? She said no.That made me very suspecious so I called customer service to ask them what was up with Lisa their advertising coach. I got a voice mail. I tried the next day I got a voice mail again. The next day it was the same thing but, this time a little different.

I proceeded to leave a message like I been doing but accidently pushed my * key. It opened their voice mail and boy, was I shocked!! they had over 70 voice mails alll of them complaints. That is when I was for sure this was a scam. I proceeded to write down names and numbers of their unhappy customers to let them know what I discovered. They were very happy to hear from me since they never heard anything back from the results group. Everyone I spoken with, I gave them information on the Attorney General and the federal trade commission to file a complaint.

Hopefully everyone should get their hard earned money back. We need to find these creeps and bring them to justice.

Dawn
milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2006 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-TRG/PHOENIX-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-TRG-SCAM-OF-THE-CENTURY-REVEALED-ripoff-PHOENIX-Arizona-224132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group TRG