grain

• Submitted: Mon, January 15, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 15, 2007

• Reported By:Dacula Georgia
The Results Group TRG
3219 Camelback Road, #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group TRG Defrauded me with promises of % of Amazon, Overstocks & Windows Casino ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I too was ripped off by TRG (The Results Group) and while it was my own stupidity to trust them, I am hopeful that all of those of us who have written to report them will consider a class action suit against them so that they can be exposed in the courts.

They charged me $395 for three websites, got me hooked up with a credit-card (merchant account) machine for which I am still required to pay $108.00 per month. I also paid, (1 year later) $150.00 to have advertising sent to the casino site. When I checked and saw that I had no hits to the site, I was told by a snooty cs rep. that over 600 hits had occured within the first week of the advertising running. They could never direct me to the ad, nor the proof that an ad tracker even existed. Now casinos are illegal in the U.S.

I think all of us should consult an attorney with a multistate license and sue the buggers.

Julie
Dacula, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2007 03:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-TRG/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-TRG-Defrauded-me-with-promises-of-of-Amazon-Overstocks-Windows-Casi-230611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group TRG