Knife

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2007

• Reported By:Sandy Utah
The Results Group, TRG
3219 E Camelback Rd #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group, TRG Scammed and cheated me as well out of over $1500 Phoenix Arizona

I was contacted by them in fall 2006 with a great sounding line about how I couldn't lose with their service, and how I'd earn large commissions with each person that clicked my personal web link. They also assured me that if I didn't earn back at least what I had spent I would get it refunded.

After signing up, I got a call from their "advertising expert" who was nothing more than a salesman who pressured me to spend $3000 on advertising, insisting I couldn't earn money if people didn't know about my sites. I didn't have 3 grand, so he kept pushing to find out the very most I could possibly spend on my credit card(s), which ended up being about $1000. He also convinced me to add an additional site to the one (Amazon) I had already signed up for, and he assured me that if I didn't earn back what I spent I would get a refund from them. What an idiot I was.

Of course, I haven't earned a cent and I've actually been waiting for the time to be up so I could get the refunds and pay back down the credit cards that I maxed out and have been struggling to pay ever since.

Jennifer
Sandy, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2007 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-TRG/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-TRG-Scammed-and-cheated-me-as-well-out-of-over-1500-Phoenix-Arizona-237654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group, TRG