Complaint Review: The Results Group, TRG

• Submitted: Sat, June 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 30, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
The Results Group, TRG
3219 East Camelback Road #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group (TRG) We were guaranteed a 105% return on our $500.00 investment w/in 6 mos. if after working the leads we were given, using the advertisement assistance TRG offered, and following the program as outlined TRG would refund our investment at a rate of 105%. Phoenix Arizona

This fraudulent home based computer business is nothing more than a gypsy scam. We unfortunately fell for the okie-doke. They fooled us once. We hope to the high heavens The Results Group (TRG) will be stopped by the Arizona Attorney General's Office, and never allowed to rip off another person again. The $500.00 dollar investment really cut into our small savings. However, after looking into their business and reading the results of of the type or return that could be made we felt it was worth a try.

When we initially called the Arizona BBB, they had no record or reports about TRG negatively or positively. There was a false sense of comfort with the types of business with which we were to affiliate. Amazon.com was the deal closer for us. We were not to thrilled on the gambling part so much, yet we knew there was money to be made from this type of business and felt we'd take a wait see approach with the casino affiliate.

Unfortunately, I became very ill due to renal failure. I was off my feet for five months. My husband was so focused on me and the kids he didn't have the energy to work the business. He called to let them know what our circumstances were, and they gave us an extension on the money back guarantee (mbg).

We felt reassured until I made a call and ended up talking with a new woman my husband nor I had ever spoken with. All of the people we initially spoke were unavailable. We were getting answers but we were not seeing any return. Finally we called the Arizona BBB again, and sure enough, there were multiple negative reports on TRG. We didn't have the resources to fight this with an attorney out of state. We felt stupid and inept.

We just wanted to call it a loss, and chalk it up to experience. However, the feeling of being stepped on like a doormat never went away. Just recently we came across this site and decided this might be the start that will keep us on our mark to continue to pursue this matter before the statue of limitation runs out. Thanks for having an outlet for people like us to voice our concerns especially when predators like TRG are out there running amok in people's lives.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2007 02:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-TRG/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-TRG-We-were-guaranteed-a-105-return-on-our-50000-investment-win-6-257871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group, TRG