Complaint Review: The Results Group (TRG)

• Submitted: Mon, February 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 05, 2007

• Reported By:Bloomington Indiana
The Results Group (TRG)
3219 E Camelback Rd #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group The company ripped me off $1200. An investment that had no sincerity. Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: The Results Group LLC (TRG) ripped me off $1200 with an investment that had no sincerity. Phoenix Arizona

The Results Group (TRG) contacted me about buying into a fund that opens accounts on an affiliated internet business (www.winnerswindowscasino.com/24257). I had heard of the results group and they had sent me documentation, a phone number (that worked at the time), and a website. They guaranteed that after a full year if I did not get at least my initial investment back in revenue that they would pay the difference.

After contacting the affiliate about my account, they let me know that I did not have an account with them and a shared fund to buy accounts such as The Results Group is a violation of their policies.

They also created a web link (supposedly) that is affiliated with "Direct TV" The scenario was for every person that subscribes with Direct TV through that web link then Direct TV would pay a small commission. TRG was putting a fund together to purchase advertisements with the web link. They got me for this too!

I attempted to contact TRG only to find that the contact numbers no longer work, nor does their website. They took me for $1400!

Benjamin
Bloomington, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2007 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-TRG/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-The-company-ripped-me-off-1200-An-investment-that-had-no-sincerity-P-234446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group (TRG)

AUTHOR: Benjamin - (U.S.A.)

The Results Group (TRG) contacted me about buying into a fund that opens accounts on an affiliated internet business (winnerswindowscasino.com/24257). I had heard of the results group and they had sent me documentation, a phone number (that worked at the time), and a website. They guaranteed that after a full year if I did not get at least my initial investment back in revenue that they would pay the difference.

TRG also created a web link (supposedly) that is affiliated with "Direct TV" The scenario was for every person that subscribes with Direct TV through that web link then Direct TV would pay a small commission. TRG was putting a fund together to purchase advertisements with the web link. They got me for this too!

I attempted to contact TRG only to find that the contact numbers no longer work, nor does their website. They took me for $1400.