Complaint Review: The Results Group (TRG)

• Submitted: Mon, December 11, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 11, 2006

• Reported By:Baraboo Wisconsin
The Results Group (TRG)
3219 East Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group(TRG) RIP OFF took my money and ran Phoenix Arizona

TRG should stand for The Ripoff Group. They sweet talked me into goining up with their program even though I told them I really couldnt afford it as my only income was SS Disability.They said they were giving me a great deal that I shouldnt pass up and I had nothing to lose with their 105% money back guarantee.

Then later that day I get a call fom TRG saying that I really need to add voice to my website as it would do so much more for my business and that it would pay for itself in no time.

Six months later I still havent seen 1 cent from them. I cant even get into my account anymore. I have been trying to contact them by phone to get my 105% money back but nobody ever answers.

Baraboo, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2006 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-TRG/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-GroupTRG-RIP-OFF-took-my-money-and-ran-Phoenix-Arizona-224815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group (TRG)