Complaint Review: The Results Group, TRG.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 05, 2007

• Reported By:Corpus Christi Texas
The Results Group, TRG.com
3219 E. Camelback Rd. #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group, TRG.com Sold websites as affiliates to Amazon w/10% gauranteed paid to you, lso allbetspoker. w/48% of all traffic you gave RIPOFFF $3900.&$4pkg. Phoenix Arizona

I am disabled and supporting a grt. neice 15 yrs old, Vincent T. Lombardi owner sent out pkg. for me to check out, then came calls re: advertising from The Results Group, 1st time 5900.00, i said no, then 4900., I said no i couldn't afford it, high pressure sells, Vince, Chase, Mark and a lady sent me a guarantee w/105% rebate if I didn't make my money back within 6 mos., this was 2 weeks prior to Thanksgiving, they were relentless with promises and written gaurantees, i even went to some websites & checked if they were affiliates with Amazon & AllBetsPoker in Vegas, it checked out! It cost me $3900.00 for the websites w/payment every 3 mo's from Amazon and 48% of all traffic going to windowcascino.com.to be paid monthly!!! Deceptive, dishonest, no conscious animals I can't say people because at this time I don't think they belong in that catagory!! File w/ Your Att. General, cyber-space FBI, don't let dirt bags get away with this-espeacially taking advantage of a disabled woman, and taking food from her great neice-whom is an innocent child that I take care of so other hard peoples hard earning tax payers don't have to. As for Tiffany in Elko,NV Call me and I'll stand beside you. [email protected]

Marsha
Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2007 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group-TRGcom/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-TRGcom-Sold-websites-as-affiliates-to-Amazon-w10-gauranteed-paid-to-228908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group, TRG.com