Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Thu, December 15, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2006

• Reported By:cleveland Tennessee
The Results Group
3219 E. Camelback Rd. Suite 838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

TRG - The Results Group ripoff internet marketing potential Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I wish I knew about this site sooner

*Consumer Suggestion: also ripped off

I was high-pressure scammed out of $497. My credit card company retrieved the money for me.

I want others to come forward and try to help quash this money-hungry, totally unethical "business." Too many innocent victims have fallen prey, and the numbers go up daily.

Vickie
cleveland, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2005 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/TRG-The-Results-Group-ripoff-internet-marketing-potential-Phoenix-Arizona-168067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group

I wish I knew about this site sooner

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I think that I have made a big mistake and I wish I would have found this site sooner. I just signed up with the Results Group, in fact my credit card was just charged this morning for the advertixsing campaign. I feel totally sick to my stomach and furious that I have been so stupid. I never felt right about this, just pressured into making this decision. I will be calling the company today and demanding a refund. I will also call the credit card company and see if they can help get my money back. PLEASE...if you or anyone reading this has any suggestions on what I should do, please help. I cannot afford to lose $1800.00!!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

Im with you! I wish we could do more to get these people out of business who are ripping hard working people off. I know they rip people off because I appied for a job there after finding out what they were about i could not work there. They truly are cons-out of prison-who use your money to ride around in new car hummers, cadillacs etc... ITS TIME TO PUT A STOP TO THEM!!

#3 Consumer Suggestion