Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Sun, July 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 29, 2007

• Reported By:Cordova Tennessee
The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group Big, fat, scam!!! Phoenix Arizona

A little over a year ago I gave over $3,000 to The Results Group (TRG) and haven't seen a penny in return. I was short on cash and looking for a legit way to earn extra money. I knew online businesses were making people money and I looked TRG up online before I agreed to anything. They sounded okay so I agreed. I was a little apprehensive because why would anyone go through another website to purchase anything from amazon.com? And the high pressure sales tactics were annoying.

Although both of these signs were red flags, I was stupid enough to go along. The big scam came with the $3,300 in advertising. I'm so embarrased that I haven't told anyone about the scam. I'm not stupid. I just didn't listen to my instincts. Now I'm worse off financially than I was before. Live and learn I guess. I hope the people affiliated with TRG get what's coming to them. I just wish there was a way to get my money back.

Sarah
Cordova, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2007 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-Big-fat-scam-Phoenix-Arizona-264042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group