Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:Hamilton North Carolina
The Results Group
3219 E Camelback Rd #838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group I was ripped off. I paid for websites and advertising. No results, no contact unless they wanted more money. Now the number is unavailable. Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I have been a member of The Results Group since 2003. I have paid for advertsing, and also done free advertising. I could never get through to talk to anyone unless they wanted some more money. I called back to find out why haven't I made any money. Robert Weigold told me I had to pay for more advertising and to buy my website over again because I didn't call back in a year to renew it. I also had to pay a hostess fee of $19.00 for six months since I was starting all over again. I was getting suspicious about it when the number was no longer available. I stop adding $19.00 on my debit card. I have no way of contacting them. I emailed them and no results. I feel I have been ripped off and is very upset. I feel like a fool for getting scam like that. My husband was very upset about it. That money could have been used for something else like bills. The Results Group needs to be held accountable for what they did to me everyone else. I would like to get my money back if I can. They stole from inocent people.

Rondra
Hamilton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-I-was-ripped-off-I-paid-for-websites-and-advertising-No-results-no-co-252862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group