Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Mon, December 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 06, 2006

• Reported By:Lewisville Texas
The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Road, Suite 838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group, LLC Took $5,500.00 asked for refund of $498.00 and never delivered, and now can't contact. Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: TRG is no longer up and running

I attemped to use their help and never really received any. They never sent users to my web-site which I paid them to do. I did not receive one sale with in my time frame to receive a refund of $498.00. I called and told them I wanted my refund and I would eat the $5000.00. I was told by Robert I would receive my refund in 13 weeks, which never happened. I attempt to call now and no one answers. Very disapointed with this company!!!

I learned a good lesson! If anyone is going after them include me!!!

Stephen
Lewisville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2006 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-LLC-Took-550000-asked-for-refund-of-49800-and-never-delivered-and-223659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group

AUTHOR: Martha - (U.S.A.)

The Results Group was closed down a week or so ago. I live here in Phoenix, and I knew people that worked there. The Attorney General closed them down from what I have heard, so if you can't reach them, that's why.