Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Tue, January 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:Reva Virginia
The Results Group
3219 E. Camelback Rd. Ste 838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group Ripped Off BIG TIME by The Results Group Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: December 12, 2006 Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. The Results Group, L.L.C.,

I was ripped off by the results group for $3150.00. I was told if I purchase this website and then bought 20,000 customers I would make my money back plus more. They made it sound so easy and plus since it was near Christmas that I was bound to make alot of money. I was stupid and got sucked right in.

Now when I call all the numbers I can not get anyone. I am an average person makeing a average income and can not afford to be ripped off. I had all my Credit Card bills paid off and was doing great until this company called and took me for a ride. Now I owe a credit card bill again and I am making nothing.

Angela
Reva, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2007 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-Ripped-Off-BIG-TIME-by-The-Results-Group-Phoenix-Arizona-233517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. The Results Group, L.L.C., an Arizona Limited Liability Company, Edward R. Longoria, individually and as a manager of The Results Group, L.L.C., and Amber R. Halvorson, individually and as a manager of The Results Group, L.L.C., Defendants (United States District Court for the District of Arizona)

Civil No. CV 06 2843 PHX JAT, FTC File No. 062 3205

December 12, 2006

Complaint for Injunctive and Other Relief
Temporary Restraining Order Freezing Assets and Providing Equitable Relief, and Order To Show Cause
Why A Preliminary Injunction Should Not Issue