Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Tue, February 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 06, 2007

• Reported By:York Pennsylvania
The Results Group
3219ECamelback Rd #828 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group - TRG rip-off, fraud, misleading advertising, dishonest Phoenix Arizona

I was ripped off by The Results Group (TRG) they were suppose to set up a website for me with Amazon. The website that they set up was so bad that someone would think that a 5 year old child designed it. I was told there was a 105% guarantee if you didn't sell as much as you paid to have the site set up. I have tried to call The Results Group for several months now and all I get is a recording that this number is no longer in service. Apparantly The Results Group (TRG) up and ran off with a lot of money from people who trusted them.

I really need my money back, because they put me in a real financial mess. I don't even have enough money to pay my bills, a refund of my set up fee would help very much. It is kind of hard to get a refund if you can not reach the company. These people are liars, frauds, and crooks, just preying on the unsuspecting public who are trying to make a little extra income.

York, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2007 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-TRG-rip-off-fraud-misleading-advertising-dishonest-Phoenix-Arizona-234776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group