distinction

• Submitted: Sun, February 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 25, 2007

• Reported By:Beavercreek Ohio
The Results Group
3219 E. Camelback Road Suite 838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group The Results Group ripped me off for almost $10,000 all together! They made promises and I haven't gotten anything in return except a huge financial mess. Phoenix Arizona

The Results Group called me and asked me invest $347 for a marketing online business. They would make me a website and all I would have to do is market it. The next day a man called and said if I added voice enhancement to my website for another $300 it would generate more traffic. Of course I fell for it.

My "coach" called me a few days later and told me they had a deal that if I invested $7,900 they would do all the marketing for me, she promised me like $40,000 hits to my "website" and I would be getting a check from the casino around the first week in December. She said that package usually sold for $15,000 but for that day only I could get it at $7,900. And I would be charged $19.95 once a month for a hosting fee for my website.

Because of The Results Group I had to close one of my credit cards and get a new one so they can't the $19.95 a month from me anymore, which by the way they are violating the injuction of anyone is still being charged for that each month now. Knowing the FTC is trying to get all of us a refund I think we are entitled to a class action lawsuit against them and sock it them in punitive damages for all of us!!!! I know this is long but I'm almost in financial ruin and the word is that come next week I will no longer have a job. I can end up losing everything because of this scam!

Penny
Beavercreek, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2007 02:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-The-Results-Group-ripped-me-off-for-almost-10000-all-together-They-ma-236897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group