Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2007

• Reported By:Whitehall Ohio
The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Road Suite#838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group They Ripped me off! took 1700.00 with a promise to make money and I havent seen a penny in return. ripoff Phoenix Arizona

The Results Group contacted me on 12-02-2005 said I could make money by joining them. They explained it. They said that I needed to pay 99.00 and they would pay 99.00 and when I made my first 1000.00 then I could pay them back 99.00. Then they said I had to pay a monthly hosting fee of 19.00 / month for 4 months. So then they sent me this folder and a tax form said I had to sign it and return it. I done all that then a woman from Advertising called me wanted 3000.00 I did not have that. They were very pushy. Then this man by the name of Randal Price had called me and was real convincing that this business was a very sucessful one . and that it would change my life etc.

So I ended up giving them 1500.00 for 1 year of advertising, with a promise that I would get what I invested within 2 months, and or If I did not make my money that I invested back within a year that they would advertise another full year free of charge. So I have not seen a penny in return. in fact I have been calling time and time again to them and all their numbers do not work! Pretty sad to take advantage of so many people! I knew it was to good to be true!

Leslie
Whitehall, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2007 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-They-Ripped-me-off-took-170000-with-a-promise-to-make-money-and-I-have-240957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group