Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2008

• Reported By:Norcross Georgia
The Results Group
3219 East Camelback Rd. Suite838 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group This is the first time for me and They did not send me a dime. I am disgusted. They need to burn for this. Phoenix Arizona

The Results Group also ripped me off. I am new to this kind of stuff and I took there word for it and bought the web sites and they did not send me a dime and that is not fair. I have three kids to raise and wanted to be a stay home mom and they took money I didn't even have to give. I want for some one to contact me about this.

Patricia
Norcross, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Results-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/The-Results-Group-This-is-the-first-time-for-me-and-They-did-not-send-me-a-dime-I-am-disg-342434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Results Group